Bring the whole family to Vienna with our on-site childcare service!
We are planning to offer daytime childcare service throughout the Conference dates, in a designated children zone at the venue. Daycare will offer fully tailored programme within described hours that fit the children’s age range and interests.
With this, we aim to relieve parents of the pressure of looking for reliable babysitters and not having the children nearby.
If you will need daytime childcare service, please confirm your interest as soon as possible, as the service cannot be arranged without a minimum number of children.
A group minimum of 6 children per day (between the ages of 1-14) is needed for the service to be confirmed.
Please note that, if we do not reach the minimum participants by Thursday, 1 October 2020, the childcare service may be cancelled.
With fully-trained staff offering a multilingual programme tailored to various age groups, you can rest assured that the congress will be one of the highlights of the year for your children as well!
The childcare service is open for Children from 1 to 14 years of age and includes:
- Professional, multilingual childcare
- Full responsibility for supervision by specially trained educators and nannies
- Child-friendly spaces located in the immediate vicinity of the congress
- Accident/third party insurance for all children registered for childcare
- Toys, games and exciting activities suited to each child’s needs
Hours of Operation
The childcare service will operate throughout the Conference.
Saturday, 7 November
- AM Session: 07:30 – 13:30
- PM Session: 13:30 – 19:30
Sunday, 8 November
- AM Session: 06:45 – 13:30
- PM Session: 13:30 – 19:30
Monday, 9 November
- AM Session: 08:00 – 15:45
Cost per session: €30 deposit* per each session
*This cost will be refunded to the delegate after the conference once their child attends the childcare session.
To register a child for the daytime childcare service, one or both parents must be registered participants to the ESO-WSO 2020 Conference. To register for the Conference, please visit our Registration page.
If you are already registered and would like to book the service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for registration
Thursday, 1 October, 2020
The daytime childcare service will be located in the Austria Center at a designated suitable area withing proximity to the congress spaces.
- One or both parents must be registered participants to the Meeting
- Upon confirmation of the this service, the parent must sign a medical statement concerning their child
- If your child has special dietary needs, requires medicine or special nappies, this must be provided for the duration of the Meeting
- Valid travel insurance is required that covers the child during the meeting