Join the #ESOWSOatHome photo contest to win free registration for ESOC 2021 + an iPad!
Share a picture that captures the essence of your ESO-WSO Virtual Conference experience on Twitter or Facebook.
⇒ Post your photo using the #ESOWSO2020 and #ESOWSOatHome hashtags. (otherwise, we might not see)
Photos can include individuals, groups or anyone!* You can post as many photos as you like.
Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we can see your photos.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
- Deadline: To be valid, all entries must be shared by Monday 9 November, 12:00 pm CET.
- Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on social media on Monday 9 November 16:00 pm CET.
1st place: Free registration for ESOC 2021 + iPad
2nd place: Free registration for ESOC 2021
The contest is open to all ESO-WSO 2020 delegates and speakers
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the Contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release ESO-WSO 2020 and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- ESO-WSO 2020 and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases ESO-WSO 2020 and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- ESO-WSO 2020 and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by ESO-WSO 2020 and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, 9 November 2020 at 16:00 CET. The winner will be contacted via social media channels.
Thank you for sharing your #ESOWSOatHome experiences with us! We have received some fantastic entries!