Join us online!
We look forward to welcoming you to the ESO-WSO 2020 Virtual Conference!
Benefit from the highly reduced registration fees and join us today.
ESO / WSO Member - Regular and Group A*
ESO / WSO Member - Group B*
Full Participant - Non Member -
Regular and Group A*
Full Participant - Non Member -
Students / Fellows / Nurses / Allied Health Professionals - Regular and Group A***
Students / Fellows / Nurses / Allied Health Professionals - Group B***
Members of Stroke Support Organisations ****
UNTIL September 2, 2020
FROM SEPTEMBER 3
Registration Fees in Euro
*Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; click here to see the Country Classification data.
**Join ESO/WSO today and profit from a reduced registration fee and many other benefits.
***Student, Trainees, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Dieticians – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration. This category does not apply for Residents.
**** Non-medical members of Stroke Support Organizations (SSO’s) and people with lived experience.
Fees for participants include:
ESO-WSO 2020 virtual meeting will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the E-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the International Journal of Stroke (IJS) and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required.
Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
- Account Name: ESOWSO 2020 Congress, Vienna
- Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1 211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
- Bank Code: 4835
- Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Account Number: 1500934-92-113
- IBAN No: CH68 0483 5150 0934 9211 3
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
- For registered participants who registered before June 24:
100% reimbursements for participants who do not wish to participate in the virtual congress and who send a cancellation email between June 24 – July 3 (including).
- For virtual conference participants that register after June 24:
- Prior to August 18, 2020 – Full refund
- From August 19 – until October 6, 2020 – 50% refund
- From October 7, 2020 – No refund
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Attendance Policy:
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
ESOWSO 2020 Registration Department:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9145 ext. 041
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140