Tips and Resources
Follow these pointers to help you navigate the virtual platform and make the most of the conference
ESO-WSO 2020 was just the beginning!
Although the live conference days have ended, the learning hasn’t!
You still have access to clinical trial findings, controversies sessions, and discussions on topics like COVID-19 and Stroke, Prevention and Big Data and Technological Innovation. All sessions, presentations, E-Posters, and industry material will be available until 9 February 2021.
Let’s keep the scientific momentum going. How?
Here are some ideas on where to start.
Connect and interact at ESO-WSO 2020
You have many opportunities to network and engage at the virtual conference:
- Influence the conversation by asking questions during the live Q&A sessions and vote during the controversies sessions
- Access the list of international participants and establish fruitful connections
- Discuss the latest international research directly with the authors
- Meet industry representatives at the virtual exhibition to hear about the latest updates in the field
- Engage your social media friends by sharing insights from the conference
Promote your work and get noticed
ESO-WSO 2020 is about YOU.
Get the best possible exposure for your work:
- Share it! Promote your presentation on social media, share a pitch of your research, and ask your network to share with others.
- Post an ‘I’m Presenting’ banner on your social media to let everyone know when and where to see your research.
- Make your voice heard during the live Q&A discussions and in the chatrooms in the networking lounge.
PPT Template & Zoom Background
Download one of our customized zoom backgrounds to use during the Conference, or, if you’re a presenter, use the ESO-WSO PPT template for your presentation.
Click on the image to open it, and then right-click to save and download it.
Top tips – Be ready for the virtual experience
We have compiled the following tips to help you navigate the virtual conference and make the most of your experience:
- The best internet browser to access the virtual conference is Google Chrome
- Feel free to click away and explore the venue! On the virtual platform, clicking on text and display screens will often take you to further information and features
- Set up your profile picture in the networking lounge. This will help your colleagues to recognise and find you in the lounge
- Browse the E-Poster library during the conference. The abstract authors are available to answer questions and collaborate with you during the conference dates.
- Join the live Q&A sessions and cast your vote during live polling in the controversies sessions
- Make the most of the virtual exhibition area. Our industry partners will have booth reps waiting to chat and information available for download to your virtual bag; a quick way to save material of interest and email documents to yourself.
- Most importantly – enjoy this new educational experience!