Find out all there is to know about the upcoming virtual conference. Benefits, registration rates, and more.
We will see you online.
The virtual conference will offer you the very best online educational experience. It will include exchanges on the latest scientific advances and best practice in stroke care with fantastic online networking opportunities. We have updated the registration rates, with reduces fees and an additional reduction for ESO and WSO members.
ESO-WSO 2020 will take place on 7-9 November 2020. Virtual sessions will allow live interaction and will be available on-demand in the weeks following the Conference.
What to Expect
Message from CPG and Programme Committee
The benefits of a virtual conference
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Network with your colleagues – browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- View all the e-poster presentations – in your own time and discuss the research with the authors
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want. Available up until 3 months after the conference.
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific programme and claim CME credits
- Join the debate – join the live discussions and chats to engage with participants from all over the world
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – scroll through the booths, engage with industry partners, and explore all of the displayed material and information
Sign up to receive updates on scheduled sessions, confirmed speakers, and more. We will publish instructional videos and insights into the platform ahead of the upcoming ESO-WSO 2020 virtual conference.
Reduced registration rates
It is our goal that this virtual conference will continue to meet the needs of the stroke community, to ensure continuous education and professional support.
New reduced registration rates are available for the virtual conference. You can view all registration categories here. If you are a registered participant, your registration is valid for the virtual conference. You will also be able to benefit from the reduced rates, by requesting a refund of the difference at email@example.com
Registered participants will still be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual conference, and authors whose abstracts were accepted will be published in the digital abstract book, with e-posters available for a virtual consultation.