ESO-WSO Young Investigator Research Awards
Wondering if you’re eligible? Below you’ll find out…
Who Is Eligible?
Abstract presenting authors, who are early career researchers, aged 35 or under at the opening date of the Conference.
Selected Presenters Will Receive
- Free registration
- Up to 1000 euros (against receipts after the conference)
- Applicants will be chosen among presenting authors whose abstract is among better scoring of those eligible for this award
- Presenting authors must have submitted their abstract to the Conference via the website.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Awardees will provide banking details for transfer of the award. The transfer will only be made after the Conference.
- Awardees’ names and institutions will be published on the Conference website.
How To Apply
- Abstract Submission is made via the website.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport, a brief CV and a signed statement from the senior author in the group that indicates in reasonable detail the young investigator’s contribution, where there are co-authors or study group collaborators. The required documents should be submitted during the abstract submission.